September 1, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Ugly? You May Have a Case: This is exactly like that Ted Chiang story about lookism.
- Can the Middle Class be Saved?: Tacking this up to read in the imminent future.
- Generation Limbo: Waiting It Out: Making rice and beans and driving slowly to save gas.
- Wall Street Aristocracy Got 1.2 Trillion Dollars in Loans: FUCKED.
- The Fierce Intimacy of Tennis Rivalries: Manly tears all over the place.
- How We Met: Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna: “I don’t dare say this to him because I can get sentimental – he’s the brother I never had”. Yup. Still completely overinvested.
Pretty sure I need to mix up the number and types of publications I read, and soon.